Xtreme products carry manufacturer's warranties against faulty workmanship from the date of purchase for the following periods by brand:
These warranties are not transferable.
XTM On Road 1 Year Warranty,
Terms and Conditions
1. This Warranty is between the Original Purchaser and Xtreme Imports WA Pty Ltd ABN 59 113 590 300.
2. In the event of a claim, contact your Supplier. Any claim for repairs carried out without prior approval will be denied.
3. Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Warranty Xtreme Imports WA Pty Ltd may, at their absolute discretion, advise the Supplier to consider a request from the Purchaser to repair or replace damaged parts which are covered under the 12 Month Warranty. Claims can only be made by the Purchaser during the Warranty Term.
4. Warranty will not cover any part which has been subject to misuse, modification, negligence, accidental damage, improper or inadequate maintenance, improper storage, or high pressure cleaning or steam cleaning.
5. Warranty Term: 1 month against defects in materials and workmanship on all items excluding Tyres, Batteries, Bulbs, Upholstery, Plastic shrouds, Spark plugs, Oil filters, Brake pads, Head stem bearing, Clutch components and Fuses, and a further 11 months or 10,000 Kilometers (which ever comes first) Warranty on the Motor, Transmission and Structural Frame only from the original date of purchase.
The Warranty covers the cost of parts of the failed item; however it is the Purchaser's responsibility to deliver the vehicle to an authorised repairer for servicing or for a Warranty claim. In the event that a mobile repairer is required, traveling and labour costs will be at the Purchasers expense.
6. This Warranty will be void if the Motorcycle is operated outside of the Manufacturers recommendations or has been subjected to misuse, accident, owner abuse or modified from Manufacturers specifications.
7. Any benefits conferred by this Warranty on the Purchaser are in addition to any other rights and remedies which are available to the Purchasers law.
8. This Warranty does not cover any consequential loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the failure of a Covered item. Further, the Warranty does not cover consequential loss or damage to any person, property or vehicle resulting directly or indirectly from failure of a Covered item.
9. This Warranty does not cover damage caused by corrosion, water submersion, contaminated fuels or additives, overheating or lack of oil.
10. To enable accurate service scheduling to be maintained, it is the owner's responsibility to ensure the odometer and hour meter are operating at all times, failure to do so may void Warranty.
11. To maintain Warranty, the Purchaser must have the Motorcycle serviced as per the owners manual with the first service commencing 1 month or 300Kms from the date of delivery (which ever occurs first). Future servicing at intervals not exceeding 3000Kms for oil and 4000 for scheduled maintenance. It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to maintain services and keep invoices for oils, filters and other service items which will be required in the event of a claim. Failure to adhere to these schedules will void the Warranty.
12. All costs and expenses, including fault diagnosis, incurred by the Purchaser in making a claim or complying with the Purchasers obligation under this Warranty shall be their responsibility.
13. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Motorcycle sale contract between the Purchaser and Xtreme Imports WA Pty Ltd. To the fullest extent permitted by the law and to the extent of any inconsistency between the terms of this Warranty and the terms in the Vehicle sale contract.
XTM Off Road 6 Months Warranty
The above parts only warranties (unless otherwise specified) are based on recreational usage only from the original purchase date. The obligation to the purchaser under this warranty is limited to parts (unless otherwise specified) when the faulty product is returned to your place of purchase. This warranty becomes void if the product has been raced, tampered with, modified, damaged, repaired by unauthorised persons or becomes faulty in any way by improper use.
Xtreme's warranty is limited to defects in workmanship only, and does not apply to loss or damage caused by abnormal or excessive force of any kind from internal or external sources.
Xtreme Moto Pty Ltd will decide the appropriate action to undertake with faulty items.
Xtreme Moto Pty Ltd, its servants or agents shall not under any circumstance be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, including accessories, arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use the goods advertised on our website, brochures and advertising, whether goods are defective, malfunction or incorrectly used. This limitation of liability includes but is not limited to incidental, special or consequential damages, damages for loss of business or other profits.
To Obtain a Warranty Claim
To ensure your product is covered by warranty, the complete faulty product together with your proof of purchase receipt should be returned to your place of purchase.
- XTREME XTRAS
- XTREME SAFETY ADVICE
- SERVICE GUARANTEE